Discover the Noblex hair remover that effectively cleanses hair follicles, leaving your skin smooth and bright.
With the integration of the Ice Cooling cold spray system, Noblex hair removal technology minimizes irritation, pain, removes hair follicles in all desired parts while customers feel comfortable and at ease. Achieve flawless skin with the Noblex hair remover and be confident in all outfit
What is Noblex hair remover?
Noblex Laser technology is a combination of Laser Toning and Laser Yag technology, penetrating deeply through the skin, eradicating hair follicles, and bringing smooth skin. Noblex hair removal is being evaluated as an extremely advanced technology in terms of results achieved as well as the advantages of being fast, safe, and painless.
Clean and shave
Finish treatment, applying soothing cream
Advantage of Noblex hair remover
No pain, no dry skin
Prevents new hair from growing
Completely removal, long-lasting result
Bright and smooth skin
WHO SHOULD DO IT
People have excess hair in various areas
People who have dense hair
People want to wear bikini with confidence
People are interested in hair removal but express concern about experiencing pain during the process.
The frequency depends on hair follicles, skin conditions, treatment areas. However, we recommend at least 5 times treatment for an effective result.
With the advantage of integrating the Ice Cooling cold spray system during the hair removal process, you will not feel pain or burning.
- Please do not pluck, wax, or sunbathe the area where you want hair removal before the treatment
- In case of long hair (beard), it can cause burns, so it is necessary to shave the hair before hair removal day
- Please avoid wearing tight clothing to reduce irritation to the hair removal area
- With upper body treatment such as under arms, armpits, we recommend you should wear tank top for more convenience
- After 1~3 days of treatment, you can feel redness and itching. This is a normal reaction due to the impact of heat energy. Please apply a thin layer of soothing cream before going to bed
- During on-going the hair removal process, you should not pluck hair with tweezers, wax, or expose it to the sun
- Please apply moisturizing lotion to the area thoroughly to avoid itching and folliculitis
- Do not rub the hair removal area too hard and apply sunscreen whenever going out
- Limit exposure to direct sunlight to prevent folliculitis in the summer