Forehead wrinkles botox injection is one of the most popular methods today. To solve wrinkles in the forehead area that appear more and more due to the habit of facial muscles.
What are forehead wrinkles?
- First of all, it is necessary to confirm that frowning is a very normal sign of the body. Like wrinkles in other skin areas, forehead wrinkles are a dermatological manifestation but they do not affect your health or reduce your lifespan. Wrinkles on the forehead only affect skin aesthetics and one person’s confidence.
- Forehead wrinkles are horizontal lines that appear on the forehead, causing the skin to lose its smoothness. Depending on the level of aging, wrinkles will also change in depth. We often see these wrinkles appear when we raise our eyebrows and frown. In severe cases of aging, forehead wrinkles will appear even when you do not show any emotions.
- The age at which wrinkles appear is very different for each person. This will depend on our skin condition, lifestyle and how we care for and protect our skin. Sometimes, forehead wrinkles are also related to genetic factors. But why do we need to use Botox injection to remove forehead wrinkles?
What is Forehead wrinkles botox injection?
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) is an purified protein ingredient extracted from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. This protein, when injected into the muscle, will effectively reduce the release of neurotransmitters that cause muscle contraction, thereby eliminating wrinkles on the face. Botox injection is a minimally invasive beauty method and lasts 4-6 months depending on each body condition.
Effects of forehead wrinkles botox injection
- Wrinkles are formed from excessive muscle activity. This condition causes dynamic wrinkles (appearing on the forehead, eyebrows or corners of the eyes when smiling) and static wrinkles (appearing even when the face is expressionless).
- Botox injection method to remove forehead wrinkles can overcome the above two problems by injecting a small amount of Botox into the muscle in the forehead area. Helps improve the appearance of wrinkles caused by emotional expression, as well as help tighten the skin where Botox was injected.
Advantages of Botox injection method to remove forehead wrinkles
Some advantages of Botox injection to remove forehead wrinkles are:
- The time to perform Botox injections to remove forehead wrinkles is very quick.
- Botox injection method to remove forehead wrinkles is effective after only 3 days.
- The effect lasts up to 8 months and patients should repeat injections after 6 months for best results.
- There is no need for recovery time, the body can return to normal activities immediately afterwards.
Botox injection procedure to remove forehead wrinkles
The Botox injection procedure to remove wrinkles is standardized according to the following specific steps:
- Step 1: Consultation: Doctor will check the aging condition of the skin around the eyes, forehead, and mouth and determines the appropriate amount of Botox injection for each person’s specific condition.
- Step 2: Marking and anesthesia: Doctor marks the location where Botox injection is needed and the doctor anesthetizes the treatment area to create a comfortable, pain-free feeling during treatment.
- Step 3: Inject botox to remove wrinkles: Doctor will inject botox into the marked position to quickly remove wrinkles. Injection time is quick and customers can leave immediately after injection without needing to stay in the hospital.
- Step 4: Post-injection care: Customers are instructed by Doctors on how to take care after injection to get the best results for the longest time.
After Care of Botox injection – Forehead wrinkles botox injection in Ho Chi Minh city
- Avoid touching the Botox injection area for 24 hours
- External influences can lead to the migration of Botox to other areas. Therefore, you should not frown or wrinkle your forehead for about 3-4 hours after injection and do not massage or touch the injection area within 24 hours.
- Limiting sun exposure is essential after Botox injection. In case you need to go out, you should take sunscreen or cover up fully to ensure the stability of Botox quality.
- In some other cases, Customers may experience a slightly severe and difficult-to-control condition in the forehead and eyebrow area in the first 1-2 weeks. If the above problems persist and become serious, you should quickly contact reputable experts.
- You should ask your Doctor in advance if you need to combine other beauty methods while using Botox.
Recently there was information about Botox injections to remove forehead wrinkles. And if you are having problems with wrinkles in the forehead area, don’t forget to contact Aura Clinic – Forehead wrinkles botox injection clinic in Ho Chi Minh city for some advices with our Doctors!